THE ORIGINAL (our concept, design, build, & enhancements) SOURCE of the supercharger GEAR DRIVE.
We are the true innovators of the gear drive and support each of our valued customers from a point of indepth knowledge, engineering ability, skill, experience and the drive to WIN.
Need more than some fancy marketing to base your decision on? How about a few facts - real results:
- February 2011 - The Redemption Race at South Georgia Motorsports Park
- 28 Procharger cars entered - ALL had gear drives from The Supercharger Store
- 4 Vortec cars entered - 2 had gear drives from The Supercharger Store and two had belt drives
- TCI Outlaw Radial Winner Circle Winner - Steve Jackson - a The Supercharger Store customer
- TCI Runner Up - Dave Hinzman - a The Supercharger Store customer
- The following customers are featured out of the four hundred plus competitors:
- Tony Ridenour, Twin F-2 Prochargers on our gear drive
- Jason Lee, single F-1R Procharger on our gear drive
- Don Burton, Twin F-1R Prochargers on our gear drive
- Mike Modeste, Twin F-2 Prochargers on our gear drive
- Steve Jackson, F-3R Procharger on our gear drive
- Dave Hinzman, F-3R Procharger on our gear drive
- ORTC Redemption SGMP 2011 Same Day Coverage - Dragzine.com
- These statistics are common at race tracks around the nation
- 2011 NMCA Florida - Jason Lee, a The Supercharger Store customer, sets a new national record
- 7.54sec/184mph/quarter mile
- 2011 May Race Pages cover car - Kurgan and an article about Ronnie Cain and his family with their Biker Truck, both The Supercharger Store customers
- 2010 Chip List - 8 out of 10 Procharger winners are The Supercharger Store customers
- 2010 Sweden - The twin Andersson Brothers' won the championship in Sweden in 2010
SINGLE supercharger GEAR DRIVE and TWIN supercharger GEAR DRIVE pricing click here.
Our gear drives are making a real difference on the drag strip, visit our photo gallery to see some of our gear drive customers.
Why a gear drive?
A gear drive is far superior to a belt drive in every way. A gear drive is more robust and it takes away all side loads from your crankshaft and from your supercharger so they too last longer. A gear drive relocates your supercharger from being in the way alongside or on top of your engine to in front of your engine where there is cool fresh air and it is out of the way.
Why buy a gear drive from The Supercharger Store?
The Supercharger Store is the original (see above) Gear Drive supplier and with The Supercharger Store you receive an old fashioned customized build. You tell us your chassis, your engine make, your cam drive, your ignition, your balancer and we ship you a custom gear drive built to your exact specifications.Gear drives from The Supercharger Store win championships. Just ask Mustang Mike, Steve Jackson, Tony Ridenour, Vince Fiore, Doug Sikora, Jason Lee, Bob Kurgan, Mike Freeman, Marty Percy and many others.The fastest street cars and race cars with Procharger or Vortech Superchargers have one. Period.
Check out our photo gallery
What do our customers say?
"The Supercharger Stores gear drive is plain awesome! I've never had a breakage and that’s saying something. Great guys with a great product. Our gear drive has been driving our 2200 hp F3 139 for 2 years now, no problems, even after several huge, smashing wheelies! I can't believe the thing has not broken right off the engine. Thanks guys"
Steve Morris New Era Racecraft
2010 Results Stats coming soon...
2009 Fastest Drag Radial Cars in the U.S.
• Mike Modeste (Mustang Mike)
o 640 ci BBF, Twin F-2 Prochargers, The Supercharger Store Gear Drive
Injection Connection's Shop News Link
Mustangs and Fords Link
• Steve Jackson
o 632 ci BBC, single F-3R Procharger, The Supercharger Store Gear Drive
Steve Jackson Racing Link
Street Legal Link
2009 Champions with The Supercharger Store Gear Drive
• NMCA Super Street 10.5W Jim Blair
• NMCA Extreme Street Chris Singleton
• NMRA Super Street Outlaw John Urist
• NMRA Drag Radial Jason Lee
• West Coast Hot Rod Association Doug Sikora
• PSCA Outlaw 10.5W current pts leader Doug Sikora
We are anxious to add ADRL Champions to our list of gear drive customers, if you race ADRL and want to get an edge contact us!!
For more information on The Supercharger Store and our Gear Drive pick up
Fastest Street Car
- November 2009 - Chris Singleton, Rick Fleck, John Urist, Jim Blair, Bob Kurgan
- November 2009 - Doug Sikora, Adam Jude, Mike Genovese, Jason Lee,
AJ and John Powell, Ricky Best, John Urist, Enzo Pecchini
- December 2009 - Frank "Chip" Provenza, Jason Lee, Jim Blair, Adam Jude,
Enzo Pecchini, Doug Sikora
The Supercharger Store has teamed up with Mopar Muscle Magazine and Hughes Engines to show you how to build STOUT BIG BLOCK POWER in a 318 and have awesome performance and great fuel economy in the same package